Documenting my MA Project

I'm going to use this blog to document my weekly progress on my Masters Project! 

You can gain an insight to my progress and the creative decisions I make.

My idea is to create the concept for a hypothetical project pitch, for a psychological VR horror.
The game is based around visualising the experiences of mental illness. 

There has been some exploration of the topic of mental illness within video games, some good, some not so positive.

My project is not focusing on demonising mental illness, or to make the mentally ill into creepy horror stereotypes, bur rather an artistic expression of how others can gain insight into an abstract concept.

It will deal with some heavy subject matter, most of which from personal experience. I believe games gives us a platform in which to tell our stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protagonist Development